Galvanized guard rail is mainly used for separating and defining aisle ways, large work areas, walkways and inside loading docks. Galvanized guard rail provide a visual and physical barrier between traffic and work areas. It is of protection against accidents due to lift trucks or other mobile equipment in dock areas, aisles, around special equipment, or offices. Using of steel guardrails reduces costly damage to equipment and inventory. If any need, it is easy to expand or move modular system. Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
Galvanized guard rail is also for highway safety. It is fixed on the side of the roads or middle of the road, especially on curves and slopes for preventing vehicles from riding out from roads. The w beam barrier are of excellent anti-corrosion and tensile strength. So that, it is good to minimize the damage to driver and pedestrian.
It’s often need to remove guardrail temporarily for unobstructed maintenance or other access to an area. Layout flexibility and the ability to relocate barriers at minimal cost is an important factor.
Huiliyou safety galvanized guard rail provides a substantial highly visual physical barrier that addresse all of these issues.
Four types and two classes of guardrail are provided follows:
| I—Zinc coated, 550g/m2 minimum single-spot.|
II－Zinc coated, 1100g/m2 minimum single-spot.
Ⅲ－Beam of painting.
Ⅳ－Beam of corrosion resistant steel.
|Class A: Base metal nominal thickness—2.67 mm.|
Class B: Base metal nominal thickness—3.43 mm.
W Guardrail Materials:
- A 307, Standard Specification for Carbon Steel Bolts and Studs, 60000 psi Tensile Strength.
- A 653 / A 653M, Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated (Galvannealed) by the Hot-Dip Process.
- F 376, Standard Specification for Carbon and Alloy Steel Externally Threaded Metric Fasteners.
Road guard rail properties:
- W guardrail beams and transition sections:
Yield point, minimum 345 MPa (50000 psi).
Tensile strength, minimum 483 MPa (70000 psi).
Elongation in 50 mm (2 in.), minimum 12 %.
- End and buffer sections:
Yield point, minimum 227 MPa (33000 psi).
Tensile strength, minimum 310 MPa (45000 psi).
Guardrail Coating Requirements:
Type I and Type II beams:
The beams may be galvanized before after fabrication.
The mass of coating shall conform to the requirements in the following table for the types specified. The mass of coating is the total amount of galvanizing on both sides of a sheet or beam, expressed as g/m2 (& oz/ft2) of sheet.
|Model||Min Check Limit Single-Spot Test||Min Check Limit Triple-Spot Test|
|Galvanized guard rail||4320 × 310 × 85 × 3/4 mm, 4128 × 310 × 83 × 2.67/3.43 mm, or custom w beam dimensions|
|Profile||W guardrail beam|
|Base metal||Steel grade Q235 (equivalent to S235JR / ASTM A283M / DIN EN10025)|
|Standards||JT/T 281-2007 (Corrugated Sheet Steel Beam for Guardrail), AASHTO M-180 (Corrugated Sheet Steel Beam for Highway Guardrail), or other international standards.|
|Thickness of W beam steel||3.00 mm, 3.25 mm, 3.50 mm, 3.75 mm, 4 mm, or client’s requirement.|
|Surface treatment||Hot-dip galvanized or plastic powder spray coating|
|Weight of coating (GB/T 281-2007)||Average check limit triple-spot test||Min check limit triple-spot test|
|600 g/m2 (85 um)||425 g/m2 (61 um)|
|If you have any questions about road guard rail, please contact us for a quotation today, please email us your drawing for our checking, so we calculate the right cost.|
We strictly supply road safety W guardrail to rigorous local and international standards (JT/T 281-2007, AASHTO-M180, RAL RG620 etc.) or as per clients’ W guardrail dimensions. With many undergoing crash testing in accordance with international standards such as MASH, NCHRP Report 350. Our quality controlled manufacturing and galvanizing operation provides our customers with w beam steel they can depend upon.
Road guard rail features
1. Low costs of raw materials, long service life. special w beam dimensions acceptable.
2. High steel sheets are all processed through antiseptic treatment, which makes guardrail better properties.
3. Excellent impact resistance, high safety performance.
4. Anti-corrosion, anti-aging, elegant shape, be fast and easy to install.
5. Thrie beam barrier Guardrails can be tailored to any application, and are available to meet all design requirements and standards
- W guardrail can be used in parking lots,single and multi-lane highways, bridges, and bridge approaches.
- Mainly used for the isolation and protection between highway and lane.
- Applied to industry, agriculture, municipal administration, transportation and other industries to act as fence, decoration, and safeguard.
- Can be used in curves and slops, and the damage is easy to replace.
Send your message to the supplier
[contact-form-7 id=”130″ title=”Inquiry”]