Wrought iron fishtail forging machine
Wrought iron fishtail forging machine is used to press the end of wrought iron steel. Making square steel , flat steel, round steel into fishtail pattern one time without pounding and chamfering, after heating the steel material. Such as rough fishtail pattern, grain fishtail pattern, plain fishtail pattern. They are widely used in Decoration, furniture, walls fences, European doors, municipal landscape construction industry.
• Easy to operate.
• Low power consumption.
• High production efficiency.
• Easy to maintain.
• Solid structure.
• Stable performance.
• Novelty design.
• Reliable and safe.
• It is unnecessary to beat the end of iron bars into flat shape. We could get the fishtail directly after heat the materials. This helps save time and improves work efficiency.
• After processed, the end of iron bar becomes wider and thinner and the thickness is less than 2 mm. So our wrought iron end crushing machine can process precisely. The features of finished products processed by our hot-roll fishtail mill are uniform, beautiful and standard because of our high quality dies.
• Our wrought iron machines have a size-localization device. You can set the rolling length through this device which is very convenient.
• Our Huiliyou blacksmith end forging machine can roll 300 pieces flat irons (8x40mm) per hour.
• The dies of our fishtail press machine have the property of abrasion resistance. So it extends the use life of our fishtail shaping machines.
• We offer an excellent after-sales service for all wrought iron fishtail end forging machines clients have brought from us.
• Our auto tail stamping forging machine can position precisely.
• The main motor of our fishtail coining casting founding machine is powerful.
|Max. size of materials to be processed|
|≤16 x 16 mm|
≤25 x 25 mm
|Round steel||≤Φ16 mm||≤Φ25 mm|
|Flat steel||≤40 x 10 mm||≤50 x 20 mm|
|Power||2.2 KW||3 KW|
|External size||1160 x 820 x 510 mm||1160 x 670 x 1160 mm|
|Net weight (N.W)||300 KG||560 KG|
|Gross weight (G.W)||360 KG||680 KG|
Send your message to the supplier
[contact-form-7 id=”130″ title=”Inquiry”]